By Nadia Marshall
It’s Saint Patrick’s Day! If you plan on drinking with your mates later, you'll need a hangover cure for tomorrow morning. Here are 5 healthy tips to recover from any hangover:
- Breathe and try some yoga! Breathing helps oxygen flow and keeps the blood pumping which in turn keeps your head from feeling heavy. It doesn’t matter if you plan on doing a headstand or not, the easy movement and blood flow will make you feel refreshed.
- Be a Minion and eat a banana. Potassium rich foods, like bananas and spinach, are perfect for recovering from a night of drinking.
- Have a warm cup of ginger tea. Ginger suppresses nausea symptoms, making tummies happy for centuries. Add some lemon to your tea for an extra pick me up!
- As much as you don’t want to, go outside and try some light exercise. The fresh air combined with the sunshine will greatly improve your mood.
- Eat light and stay hydrated. Greasy food will only give you heartburn, so stick to something healthy packed with electrolytes. We suggest drinking coconut water to keep you hydrated.