By Nadia Marshall
With all the shows you've been doing you've been wearing more makeup than usual and those makeup wipes aren’t making the cut. Your face wants a break and a little rejuvenation...the natural way. Here is a face mask to refresh that gorgeous face:
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 2 drops of lemon juice- we suggest from using an actual lemon
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- Pour water in a medium container and place on stove. Bring to low to medium heat.
- Add oatmeal and lemon juice. These help exfoliate pores and clean your skin out.
- Leave it to cool, then add cinnamon powder.
- Apply mask mixture to clean face and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash off mask using lukewarm water. Pat dry using a soft towel.
- Apply a bit of moisturizer.
For best results, repeat once a week for 1 month, then once a month for 3 months. This homemade mask will help remove acne scars and blemishes and keep that beautiful face refreshed!