By Nadia Marshall
Eucalyptus oil is something you should never leave the house without! Whether you are going for a hike, to rehearsal, or trying to get over a cold, Eucalyptus oil can help! Here are just a few uses:
- Can help ward off dandruff, itchy scalp, and can be used to treat lice.
- Provide a fresh and beneficial smell to your everyday household cleaning products. Add drops of oil to your soap, or buy products with eucalyptus scent to add an extra comforting fragrance to your home.
- It is a great odor killer! I like to add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to my load of dirty, exercise clothes. Those sweaty workout sessions may leave your clothes stinky, but eucalyptus can leave your clothes smelling good as new.
- It helps respiratory issues such as asthma, bronchitis, and pneumonia. Mix in a few drops of eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, and coconut oil to create a homemade vapor rub.
- It's pet friendly! Rub a little oil on your furry friends' bug bites or when they step in an ant pile!
- It easily removes dirt. Rub a little on after a hard day’s work or rigorous hike. It can also help relieve sore feet and hands after your adventure!
- It helps you when you are sick! Put a few drops of eucalyptus oil on your pillow for a good night’s sleep. This oil helps your sinuses open and eases congestion.